Wednesday, October 1, 2008

My Demonstration

When I demonstrate my presentation I will bring in plastic golf balls and golf clubs for everyone to hit and demonstrate a good swing and allow people to hit the balls. Then show everyone different types of clubs and what they are used for and golf shoes and why people use them. Then show everyone golf bag and all the pockets that are in the bag for different objects like clubs, golf balls, tees, sunglasses, umbrella, and other things that you would put in a golf bag. For my power point I will show different peoples swings like tiger woods and Phil Michelson then show you how to clean your golf clubs and golf balls witch will help you get more solid contact on the ball when hitting it and being more accurate than if the club was dirty. Then I will demonstrate lift clean and place and other golf rules like fall rules and summer rules and show the rule lift clean and place. Then show everyone the proper way to grip the golf club and how to stand when you’re ready to swing. I will also have someone to help demonstrate golfing technique and procedures and help with golf tricks.

No comments: